The libraries are licensed under the GNU LGPL license.
- MagiCLib++ - A Common C++ base library
A simple and limited base library, mostly for my
- Inanna - Artificial neural networks library
- NeHeP - Evolutionary algorithms library
- Annalee - ANN Evolution Library
Server programming framework for C++
Now in GitHub at github.com/magi42/magicserver
Build and configuration system
Now in GitHub at github.com/magi42/magicbuild
The source code for some of the projects was originally hosted at SourceForge, but recently I have been moving them to GitHub. Unfortunately, the old projects may not compile in modern systems at the moment.
- KAuditor. Business auditing tool with KDE GUI.
- Prediction of auditing accounts with neural networks, etc.
- KAuditor manual, version 0.3.1 (4.5MB PDF)
- Sources are in CVS, under Inanna project
- Requires MagiClib, Inanna, Qt, and KDE.
- Real-time strategy game for GNU/Linux with Qt
- Astronomical sky view - a web application
Sources are not currently available, although
they are still under slow development.
- display.cgi - Simple picture series display program, in Python.
Rename the display.cgisrc to
display.cgi, and follow the very hazy installation
instructions in the file.
- A simple Finnish acronym generator with Web interface (in Finnish)
- Hyphenation of Finnish text with web interface (in Finnish)
Articles and Documentation
Last modified: Fri Jun 30 12:44:20 EEST 2017